Susan G. Komen® Orange County Race for the Cure

Event on: 2017-September 24th 6:00 AM - 12:00 PM

Susan G. Komen® Orange County Race for the Cure

September 24, 2017
6 am – 12 pm

Fashion Island Pacific Life Building

More Info Here

This is the 26th annual Susan G. Komen Orange County Race for the Cure. It is one of the largest, most amazing and beautiful events that unites the community. Come out and celebrate and honor breast cancer survivors in a fun filled day for the entire family!

The event seeks to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer research. It also commemorates breast cancer survivorship and honors those who have lost their battle with the disease.

75% of the net proceeds raised stays local to help fund programs in the region for screening, diagnosis, treatment services and patient programs. The remaining 25% supports the Susan G. Komen grants program.

Prices: Breast cancer survivor $30; Youth (under 18) $15; Virtual $45; Race day $40